The first model in our newest generation of robotic mowers, the LB75DX offers fully automatic mowing in an updated chassis taking advantage of the newest in robot mower design. New for 2014, the redesigned V4 chassis offsets the pivot wheels for better traction in uneven yards.
The LB75DX utilizes dual direction cutting and 3 zone capability to maintain up to ¼ acre lots. With self-charging, rain sensors and fully programmable scheduling, the LB75DX robotic mower cuts your grass when you want it to, so the yard is ready when you are.
- Fully automatic, self-charging
- Programmable up to 3 zones
- Up to ¼ acre lots ~ @7,000sq/ft of lawn
- Zero-turn, great for tight areas
- Slopes up to 25°
- Rain sensor
- Li-ion battery for consistent run times and long life
- Double-row drive wheels and open wheel design offer greater traction
View our complete product specifications comparison chart.
|Mower Size (Length x Width x Height)||22x17x11"|
|Weight with Battery||26 lbs.|
|Cutting Disc||4 sided star blade|
|Cutting Height||.75" - 2.8"|
|Average Working Time||45 minutes|
|Charging Time||60 minutes|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Hill Capability||25 degrees|
|Software Update via Internet||Optional|